This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Facility Operations / Vehicle Testing Operations Supervision Facility Operations / Vehicle Testing Operations Supervision Operations Supervisor for Union workforce - Shift Supervisor assigned to 3 shift operation.
* The department operates 7 days a week to validate all vehicle platforms for production.
* The position requires an individual to possess the ability to balance work while maintaining a compliant and safe operation.
* The ability to communicate at various levels and across organizations as well as time and project management skills are vital.
* The role covers off shift operations, so the confidence/ability to make decisions without engineering or management support is expected.
* BS Degree required, preferably in Engineering or Operations Management. Minimum of 3 years experience in an automotive environment.
* Prefer experience supervising bargaining unit employees. The ability to work different shifts and weekends is expected.
* Familiarity with MS Office programs required. Attention to detail is critical to success.
* Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced unionized environment and flexible with work schedule -
* Would be required to work any of the three shifts and weekends. Probability is they will end up on 2nd & 3rd shift. - CURRENT SHIFT 3:30 PM- 12:00 AM or 11:30 PM- 8:00 AM Will be required to drive a company car - Valid driver's license is required as well as a clear driving record.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.