This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Operations Supervisor will manage the Traffic Manger team along with providing support for the financial, accounting, and project management functions for the MXM CRM team supporting the FCA client. This position will manage the hiring, training, and escalation for the Traffic Manager team. The Operations Supervisor will mentor, advise, problem solve, and be the point of escalation to the Operations Director for all operations functions in the Troy office. In conjunction with the Operations Director and senior management; this position ensures compliance with company processes and procedures. The Operations Supervisor plays a key role in support of an efficient and effective business operations model.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the Traffic Manager team including the hiring, training and mentoring of the Traffic Managers to ensure that they are compliant with all Traffic Manager processes and procedures. Help the Sr. Traffic Manager validate urgency rankings to ensure priorities are consistent with Account/Client expectations. Oversee the master seed list, prospect metric reporting, and any other consolidation reporting/documentation handled by the Sr. Traffic Manager.
- Support Operations Director and senior management in identification and optimization of operations procedures. Develop and maintain business processes to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Participate in creation and review of vendor contracts, new vendor set-up, client estimates, POs and invoicing. Facilitate client feedback for account receivable activities.
- Assist Operations Director in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities. Coordinate submission of the monthly Marketing Planner/Galley List.
- Support Operations Director in overseeing the monthly client forecasting/accrual process. Provide support to management and tracking of the CRM client budgets including monthly project closures. Manage coordination of client approvals and any other financial information to the Account teams.
- Develop and/or analyze time tracking reports, project tracking, and ad hoc reports as needed/requested.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent in experience & education.
Minimum of 4 years prior experience in operations, financial, or other related position
Management experience required
Past experience in similar agency environment strongly preferred
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
-Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
-Good attention to detail and follow through
-Excellent communication skills
-Strong Process Documentation abilities
-Able to perform in fast-paced environment
-Works well within a team with a strong capacity to work autonomously.
-Proven project management skills.
-Sound financial acumen
-Proficient with Microsoft Office-- PowerPoint, Excel, Word..