Operations Supevisor 8/19/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
This position is accountable for the following: production planning and supervision, maintenance planning and supervision, shipping/receiving planning and supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in business administration or related area, or a minimum of three years of work experience in related fields.
* Demonstrated positive communication and human relation skills are also necessary requirements for this position.
* The ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the essential duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities are intended to be representative of the work performed by the incumbent in this position and are not all-inclusive. Obviously the requirements of the position may change as business needs and circumstances change. The omission of a specific duty or responsibilities.
* Supervises all daily activities of production, maintenance and shipping/receiving/material handling personnel.
* Oversee manufacturing and shipping/receiving functions and ensure adherence to procedures and specifications.
* Creates and revises production schedule as required for all product lines based on historic information, customer purchase orders and employee staffing.
* Ensures staffing is adequate to support completion of all daily/monthly schedules and activities as scheduled.
* Schedules and verifies completion of all maintenance related activities/requirements including both internal and through external vendors.
* Trains personnel and documents training of personnel to all requiredinternal quality documents and state/federal job training requirements.
* Manages all temporarystaffing for production related positions when required.
* Completes performance reviews as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Knowledge of Federal and State regulations where applicable.
* Effective leadership skills including employee supervision, training and discipline.
* Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks on a daily basis.
* Proficient use of computer, including MS office and M2M software, understanding of network related software required within the facility.
* Effective writing, presentation and facilitation skills.