Operations Support 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Processing incoming and outgoing paperwork including mail and facsimiles;
* Support client service associates and operational personnel;
* Checking inbound client documents for accuracy, notating all activities on the account, and submitting accurate forms for final processing to service center;
* Make outbound contact both in writing and verbally with clients concerning paperwork.
* Requires ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress;
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word and database input is essential, knowledge of financial services field.
* Must be able to learn quickly and to engage in a number of detailed tasks at once.
* Must have strong flexibility in regard to the duties assigned and problem solving skills, be able to work independently.
* Single point of contact for central processing for Listed Derivatives and OTC clients.
* Ensure that clients' reporting is accurate and dispatched in a timely manner.
* Ensure accurate and timely collateral management, meeting both regulatory requirements and client requests.
* Resolve trade and collateral breaks.
* Ability to calculate and adjust P&L figures.( )
* Ensure accurate commission and billing.
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal clients and stakeholders.
* Keep up to date with changes and upcoming functionality.
* Propose developments to improve our clients' experience and make our processes more efficient.
* Work with IT to develop and rollout new technology
* Ensure that clients' accounts are setup in a timely manner with both internal and external parties.
* Identify and escalate issues in a timely manner to enable effective risk management.