Operations Systems Analyst Minneapolis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
West Des Moines, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Operations Systems Analyst Advantage Reference # 255372
We have an exciting 14 month contract opportunity with our Fortune 500 downtown Minneapolis client.
- Accurately complete assigned packaging requests in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple projects, escalations and shifting timelines
- Evaluate/translate requirements into unattended packaged applications using the EAE toolset
- Work with cross functional teams to resolve complex packaging issues
- Work with requestors to define requirements
- Peer review of packages in a Quality Assurance (QA) role
- Assign and assist in completion of User Acceptance Testing
- Troubleshoot complex issues with existing packages and remediate as needed
- 4+ years of experience in operating systems analysis/ engineering
- 3+ years of application repackaging experience
- 1 year of application deployment experience
- Advanced experience of Windows Installer (MSI) technology
- Advanced experience of Application Virtualization technology (App-V 5.1)
- Experience creating shims
- Advanced Experience using Install shield Admin Studio 2013 or newer
- Good scripting knowledge in VBScript, PowerShell and WiseScript
- Demonstrated experience with MS App-V sequencer
- Intermediate knowledge of SCCM 2012
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows platforms
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.