Operations Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004036
Accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures, work instructions and supervisor direction.
Distribution of workload and monitoring of workflow for members of their assigned area to ensure assigned work is completed timely and accurately. Serves as a resource to supervisor and back up to cell owners and team members. Supports productivity, quality and safety efforts by accurately operating production equipment, assisting in troubleshooting and rectifying issues, training and mentoring team members, and development of policies and procedures. Conduct shift-to-shift communication in assigned department to ensure issues are known and adequately addressed.
* Ensure appropriate distribution of workload and workflow for assigned area including scheduling, shifting resources and back filling as needed
* Serve as the first line resource for questions/issues from team and cell owners, in coordination with supervisor; demonstrates leadership qualities consistent with the Express Way values.
* Effectively manages issues impacting performance and productivity of team members; including documenting issues, offering solutions, collaborating with others, communicating status and escalating as needed.
* Assist Supervisor in ensuring that established policies and standard operating procedures are being followed and that individual and team goals for productivity and quality are met/exceeded.
* Assist in the development, documentation and updating of policies and procedures for technicians, including specific training and validation material; Assist in training and validating technician staff regarding procedures, including one on one training and/or to group sessions as needed, Ensure that all team members are cross trained to cover production functions.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent experience
* Some college preferred
* Three to five years relevant working experience; experience in a pharmacy dispensing setting is required
* Pharmacy Technician license will be required, either currently possess or have the ability to acquire
* General PC knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email skills preferred
* Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within dispensing pharmacy
* Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills; good verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions
* Ability and desire to assist team members
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The mission of Client Services is to meet market needs for speed, flexibility and reliability, while driving and influencing best operational practices to make Express Scripts the most competitive and effective PBM.
Client Services includes Client and Benefit Administration, Manual Claims Processing, Eligibility, Quality Control, Implementation and the Client Service Center. These centralized functions support the client lifecycle throughout the enterprise to help Express Scripts get it right the first time to increase client satisfaction and reduce waste and the cost of rework.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.