Operations and Maintenance Support Engineers - 1756 8/25/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Millennium Engineering and Integration Company is looking for an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Support Engineer (Senior and Midlevel) to support multiple Air Force customers in Colorado Springs, CO.
* Support all aspects of O&M support for the Centralized Integration Support Facility (CISF) at Peterson AFB.
* Provide technical assistance as required.
* Provide subject matter expertise to the government customer regarding maintenance repair actions and history.
* Maintain inventory, maintenance, and equipment records in accordance with DoD and USAF policy and guidance.
* Other areas: Handle Publication Libraries, Software Library, SME Operationg System Support, Hardware repositioning, Metrics, Maintenance, Restoration and Configuration Control
* Working knowledge of DoD, USAF and other Space acquisition related guidance, policy, regulations and best practices.
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with customers and team members
* Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products
Minimum of 10 years total experience, with relevant experience in Space, Ground, and Satellite Systems and Project Management.
EDUCATION: Bachelor s Degree Required
MEI offers a comprehensive benefits package. MEI is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. MEI does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also MEI's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify Program