This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Grand Rapids North LI
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local manufacturer in recruiting for Operators on 2nd shift.. These positions are in Grand Rapids, MI and these are temp-hire opportunities. We currently have openings on 2nd shift. As Operator -you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a production environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Work as a member of the coating team to produce coated fabric products according to customer specifications and quality control standards.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Effectively work with other team members to troubleshoot problems and implement improvements
- Participate in all plant safety training and operational improvement activities.
- Adhere to the requirements of our ISO 9000 quality system.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Operation of coating equipment involves loading and unloading rolls, maintaining a supply of coating liquid to the coating head, and proper monitoring of process parameters
- Constantly monitor product quality and take appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Accurately capture and record necessary operating data
- Work with other team members to conduct rapid changeovers on the coating lines.
- Assist in equipment maintenance and routine clean up
- Mechanical aptitude as demonstrated by prior experience or education.
- Flexible, ready to accept new assignments and respond quickly to issues in the plant.
- Good math skills, ability to read gauges, tape measures, add, subtract and multiply.
- Ability to think ahead, anticipate problems, make decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Must have or be able to obtain a forklift operator's license.
- Must have good overall work record (attendance, job performance).
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to pass a respirator fit check and have no restrictions on the use of a respirator
-Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assist
Pay for this position is $13.00 hr plus overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Machine Operator - General Labor job in Walker or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled