Operator Sales Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOPERATOR SALES MANAGER
LOCATION: POSITION CAN BE BASED AT ANY LOCATION IN THE UNITED STATES
The Operator Sales Manager (OSM) is responsible for driving sales growth for the specific portfolio of RMU Honeywell Aerospace products to a set of Business and General Aviation (BGA) Operators.
Responsible for ensuring revenue targets, including RMUs are achieved through sales of products, systems and services to Honeywell BGA Operators.
* Ensures Customer Relationship Management process is applied to specific operators. Ensure opportunities are identified and facilitated through constant customer interactions, seminars, customer visits, city sweeps, trade shows and events.
* Ensures applicable pursuit/campaign management is applied for new product offerings and services introduced into the specific operators.
* Responsible for customer strategy execution, forecast/demand input to SIOP, pricing recommendations, & competitive intelligence feedback.
YOU MUST HAVE
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
* 5years of experience with, and thorough knowledge of the Honeywell Aerospace Platforms and products.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Possess strong relationship building and negotiating skills.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Good understanding of technology marketing, strategic planning, business and market development, customer & product marketing
* Highly self motivated
* Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Assumes ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility
* Outstanding organizational skills with ability to prioritize
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Experience with Salesforce.com would be beneficial
* Pilot license would be beneficial
HONEYWELL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.