Optimum Store Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC
Seaside Heights, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OPTIMUM STORE COORDINATOR
Requisition ID: 29733BR
Location: Seaside Heights, New Jersey
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The store coordinator will handle all customer inquiries concerning all products and services offered by Optimum. Responsible for explaining bills and resolving billing issues, understanding the effect on customer retention. Effectively troubleshoots basic customer service problems in all product areas with the customer to identify root cause and to diagnose the problem utilizing the appropriate escalation process. Ensures accurate data entry and coding in order to provide complete customer satisfaction. This person will adhere to established cash handling, closing procedures and guidelines, including the cash drawer overage/shortage policy. Utilizes the skills in the Connect, Serve, and Sell model to deliver exceptional customer service and foster an environment of continuous improvement. Builds value in customer relationships and actively strives to increase customer revenues. Performs other duties as assigned.
**Shift** Sunday/Wednesday off. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 8:15am-5:15pm **
* Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a contact center or retail environment is required.
* Bilingual English/Russian is preferred.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including working knowledge of Excel is necessary.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Strong cash handling skills are necessary.
* Excellent listening skills and patience are necessary.
* Must have the ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
* Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
* Must be flexible and adaptable and able to travel to multiple work locations (within 35 miles).
* Must have an affinity for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities, and ability to work in a performance-measured environment.
* Internal candidates who meet the appropriate qualifications may be offered a higher pay grade position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace..