Optum360 Revenue Cycle Integration Architect Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFrom patient registration, through medical coding and CDI, to back office operations, Optum360 is called upon to manage the entire revenue cycle for the most prestigious healthcare providers in the country. The Optum360 Information Technology team is looking for an Integration Architect, dedicated to supporting this customer base. This resource will be responsible for facilitating technology integration for all of Optum360's strategic partners. Given the evolution and growth of our business, each strategic partner engagement creates a host of integration challenges while migrating to the Optum360 platform. This position is specialized for one who can work with customers on multiple programs / projects simultaneously, traverse a multitude of differing technologies, and design enterprise solutions for an assortment of technical challenges. The ability to collaborate with a team of like-minded individuals will be a key to your success.
If you have a solid track record for IT innovation and accomplishment, we are eager to speak with you! We hire talented professionals who are looking to advance their careers by working for the best company in the healthcare industry. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far. Being a leader in healthcare IT, it is always challenging and exciting here at Optum360, creating the healthcare system of tomorrow. Join us and start doing YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
* Facilitate technical integration of all our strategic partners
* Design and implement enterprise technical solutions to any manner of problems
* Solid organizational skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
* Self-motivated with the ability to drive team deliverables
* Communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years' of Healthcare Revenue Cycle workflow
* 3+ years of professional consulting experience either external or internal clients
* 3+ years' experience in program / project management
* 3+ years' experience in software / hardware architecture
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Willingness to travel up to 50%
* Goal oriented, team player, and successful experience working in a Healthcare Service Organization environment
* Experience in software development is a plus
* Experience with SoftwareQuality Assurance & Production Control
* Experience with SQL
* System migration experience
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) MS Project make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.