Oracle ADF Developer 9/3/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position offer H1 Transfer, good compensation + Standard benefits + Yearly Bonus and a chance to work with end-client. Kindly Refer your friends if anyone interested.
Location Winston Salem, NC
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Sr. Developer (ADF) will design and develop technical Oracle Application Development Framework solutions that support our current business needs in accordance with established standards. Contribute to all aspects of project life cycle from design to deployment. This position will design, code, unit test and collaborate with other technical members of the team to carry out the project requirements and deliverables. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of qualities: effective communication, technical proficiency and the ability to work effectively with technology partners and otherinternal customers to provide responsive support across our application portfolio.
* Design and implement custom Client business applications using Oracle Application Development framework.
* Design and Implement User Interface and Application business logic layer using JSF, ADF Faces, ADF Task flows and ADF BC4J technologies
* Translates business requirements into technical design and prepares MD70 documents as per AIM methodologies
* Ensures that all coding complies with Enterprise Standards and adheres to development guidelines.
* Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
* Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
* Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks
* Actively participate in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables
* Excellent technical skills
o Strong working knowledge on ADF UI, task flows, ADF integration with web services, ADF BC4J, Security, templates, deployments and Subversion
o Good understanding of Performance tuning of ADF applications
o Knowledge of Weblogic 10.3 or higher
o Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL
o Must be good at debugging application issues.
o Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication)Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Subversion
* Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation
* 5+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
* 3 years of experience using Oracle ADF 11g framework for application development
* 3 years of using ADF Faces and task flows for rich UI development
* 3 years of using ADF BC4J or equivalent business logic layer for writing business logic code
* 3+ years of basic SQL and PLSQL programming languages
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Experience integrating ADF solutions with Web services
* Experience with deployment and debugging using Weblogic admin console
* Experience with internationalization, especially relating to localization
* Experience with multi-level marketing business applications
* Advanced degree