Oracle ADF Developer with Java / J2EE 8/16/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for ORACLE ADF DEVELOPER WITH JAVA/J2EE for our client in SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB TITLE: ORACLE ADF DEVELOPER WITH JAVA/J2EE
JOB LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Minimum of 5years solid hands-on development experience in Oracle ADF 11g with strong Java/JEE background.
* Must have design experience with good documentation skills and a good understanding of common ADF architecture.
* Must have fair to solid performance tuning experience of ADF applications on WebLogic server; understand ADF coding best practices, common pitfalls, and design pros/cons.
* Ability of quality peer code reviews with fair to solid troubleshooting/analytics skills
* Ability of deep and comprehensive understanding of the applications functional and non-functional requirements.
* An appreciation of user centric development
* Ability to quickly build trusted relationships and thrive in a client site environment - prior experience working on production support a must
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
* Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites.
* Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
WHILE NOT REQUIRED, THE BELOW QUALIFICATIONS WOULD SET YOU APART FROM OTHER CANDIDATES :
* Past experience in leading ADF application design/development/deployment
* Minimum of 1 full life cycle of delivery of Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g Framework application
* Experience with Oracle WebCenter Content and integration with WebCenter Portal
* System administration, tuning, configuration of WebLogic Server & OHS (OracleHttp Server)
* Experience with JSF and understanding of the entire JSF lifecycle with background on any JEE framework
* Experience with Agile and working with the concept of Sprints and iterative development
* Experience with GIT and Atlassian tools (i.e. JIRA)
* Experience with scripting builds and deployments using Ant, Maven, Jenkins, and other common, open source tools
* Familiarity with HPQC (HP Quality Center)