Oracle ASCP Functional Consultant 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Position: ASCP Functional Consultant
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Position Type: C2C and Full Time
* Oracle Suppl Chain Planning Tools (ASCP, MRP tools)
* Oracle ERP(Order Management, Procurement, Inventory, Bill of Materials, MRP, WIP)
* Manufacturing & Logistics process
* Good communication & client interaction skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience in lieu of education can be accepted.
* Masters Preferable
* Relevant years of experience for this role: 10+ Yrs
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
* Business Analyst, with primary focus on Oracle Supply Chain Planning (ASCP, GOP, MRP, and related tools)
* The person will serve as functional expert for Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) system, with strong expertise on supply chain planning processes. As part of the role, the person is expected to interact with supply chain operations, identify gaps and improvement opportunities in the Supply Chain Planning process, design solutions using Oracle ASCP, extensions, and other related home grown systems.
* The person is expected to have some experience on the Oracle ERP Operations Modules, such as Order Management, Procurement, Inventory, Bills of Materials, MRP, WIP, and working knowledge on manufacturing and logistics processes.
* The person is expect to closely work with the business team, develop and write solution designs, drive testing cycles, and guide the users to use the system in the intended way.