This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
*Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology along with at least 2 years of Oracle ATG experience.
* At least 4 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
* At least 3 years of experience in Oracle ATG
* At least 3 years of experience with eCommerce Applications,software development in Java/JEE environments
* At least 2 years of experience in ATG Commerce, ATG platform, ATG products, Custom Catalogues, price lists,promotions,process development, publishing, internationalization and multi-tenant architecture
* At least 2 years of experience in the areas of ATG Merchandising,
* At least 2 years of Development experience of software in Oracle ATG Commerce, Java and JEE environments
* At least 2 years of experience with Analysis, design, specification and implementation of software development
* At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
* At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* At least 2 years of experience with the development of software and system architectures in Java and JEE environments delivering client specific solutions through multiple technologies
* Experience in the design of medium to large e-commerce applications
* Experience with ATG Commerce, ATG platform, ATG products and their functionality
* At least 2 years of experience in the areas of ATG Merchandising, Custom Catalogues, price lists, process development, publishing, internationalization and multi-tenant architecture
* Ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point, learnability in new domains, ability to create complex, large scale and software/hardware intensive solutions, ability to clearly articulate and engage technically with senior technology/management team of customers
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.