Oracle BPM SOA Consultant 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE:Oracle BPM SOA Consultant
LOCATION: Columbus, OH 43215
DURATION:12+ months (possibilities for an extension)
* Act as Subject Matter Expert and Solution Architect for the Oracle BPM Suite
* Act as a SME for developers to use and develop on the Enterprise Standard Fusion SOA and BPM Suites
* Work with business analyst and stakeholders
* Collaborate with architects, business analysts, business users and external systems integrators in conceptualization and development of new technical objects to support State system integrations such as ERP.
* Evaluate requirements from functional specifications and create efficient technical integration designs.
* Analyze, evaluate and support impact of Oracle release upgrades in existing integrations.
* Adhere to and support the use of standards for code development and code promotion.
* Develop complex technical objects in accordance with best practices.
* Mitigate significant risks associated with integration projects, which have a high technical complexity and/or involve significant challenges.
* Gather business requirements and recommend industry best practices and work with functional knowledge holders.
* Analyzing user requirements, prototyping processes, and designing process solutions.
* Implement process, business logic, and process transitions through ADF and BPM and SOA Suite application development.
* Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in Oracle SOA production environments, e.g., web services, system designs and integrations.
* Design and develop ESB/BPEL processes (Synchronous and Asynchronous).
* Design and development of web services.
* Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements.
* Help set, maintain, and document standards and design best practice including designing, implementing, and maintaining 'Hello World' solutions.
* Review designs and solutions from projects
* 5+ years progressively responsible for building java applications and system integrations with 3years of hands on experience with Oracle ADF
* 2+ years of Experience with SOA technology design and implementation experience on Oracle SOA Suite with 1+ Year of BPM Development Emphasis
* 3+ years of business process automation and reengineering with implementation with Oracle BPM or similar tools.
MUST HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THE FOLLOWING. AT LEAST 1 YEAR
* Application extensions and middleware experience.
* Integration experience with any Enterprise Service Bus (such as TIBCO, IBM, Oracle).
* Experience with web service testing tools.
* Experience with SOA principles, design patterns, application integration architectures.
* Experience with building, configuring and deploying services on containers such as web logic and other application servers.
* Experience with BPEL/BPM.
* Experience with J2EE based development.
* Ability to define and maintain a common interface schema.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrable understanding of architectural principles and best practices
* SOA practice management experience
* Experience in developing technical documentation
* Oracle BPM and SOA Suite to PeopleSoft Financials and HRMS
* Ability to interface and resolve issues across all levels of an organization
* Proficient in SDLC, and Quality Assurance processes
* Experience in developing comprehensive technical strategy deliverables
* Oracle Application Development Framework Experience.
* Oracle Middleware Experience
* Web Center composite applications.
* Experience with Oracle SOA Suite.
* Experience in working with version control and software configuration management tools such.
* Oracle Certification
* Preferred Education
* 4year college degree or equivalent technical study