Oracle Customer Care Billing Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONHERE ARE THE JOB DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: ORACLE CUSTOMER CARE BILLING CONSULTANT
JOB LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CA
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
* Experience on Utilities Domain knowledge (preferably in CC&B / MDM areas of Water Utility)
* Must have at least one CC&B implementation experience with end-to-end implementation experience.
* Able to conduct CC&B requirements and functional solution workshops with customers, sound knowledge in modules like billing, payments, meter read and meter management, credit and collections, case management, move-in move out, new connections etc.
* Map the requirements with CC&B functionality and well versed in methodology to derive tweaks in product functionality to avoid customization
* Sound knowledge of CC&B database and could guide the data migration team
* Ability to guide the technical designers and developers to get the custom solution developed and well tested
* Able to work with customer on Blue prints and derive functional solution based on requirements
* Experience in Config tool such as BO, MO, UI Map, Business script, Service Script, BPA script, Zones and Portals Experience in one of the functional Modules i.e. Billing, Payments, Credit and Collections, Metering, Case Management, Field Services, Workflow, etc.
* Able to create External Designs and conceptual solutions in CC&B
* Can lead a team of developers and guide them to code from the External designs
* Knowledge of CC&B batches and algorithms and plug in points
* Very good Written and Oral Communications Skills
* This is a Long Term opportunity and hence need to relocate to LA