Oracle DBA 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hi
Hope you are doing great!
ROLE :: ORACLE DBA
LOCATION :: CUMBERLAND, RI
POSITION : FULLTIME
JOB DESCRIPTION ::
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer engineering/Computer Science required (Master's degree heavily preferred)
2. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
3. Ability to work independently and as a team player.
4. Strong problem determination and resolution skills.
5 hands-on experience as an Oracle DBA on windows/Unix-based systems (incl. physical Design and implementation) in mission critical environment.
6. Experience setting up and maintaining Data Guard on 10g/11g.
7. Strong knowledge of Oracle Database monitoring and tuning using stats pack and AWR.
8. Strong Knowledge of Database Backup and recovery using RMAN backups.
9. Experience performing Oracle installations, upgrades, and installing patches.
10. Must be well versed in schema creation, schema migration, data conversion, performance monitoring/tuning, SQL/Plsql, Functions, packages & triggers.
11. Experience with third party Oracle and RDBMS management tools.
12. Solid knowledge and experience with the design and development of Oracle BI systems/applications on Oracle 11g
13. Good understanding of oracle Golden gate and experience in setting up bi-directional, two way and multi tier replication
THANKS & REGARDS,
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500