This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: ORACLE DBA - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: NEW ORLEANS, LA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* MUST have good experience in Oracle 9i and 10G
* MUST have experience in supporting Oracle on Linux & Solaris
* MUST have good experience in RAC environment and troubleshooting
* MUST have experience implementing a multi-node RAC environment in Oracle 10g
* MUST have strong experience using OEM Grid Control for monitoring and user management.
* MUST have good knowledge on Shell scripting and Perl scripting
* Strong troubleshooting and performance resolution experience.
* Manage highly available, transactional databases with a large volume data set.
* Installs, creates and maintains all Oracle databases and database objects for development, testing, staging and production environments.
* Proactively monitor database performance, analyze performance indicators, recommend and implement improvement actions.
* Manages and supports various backup and recovery strategies for Oracle databases (e.g. RMAN, Export/import, and Standby databases).