Oracle Database Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have a new position based at Branchburg , NY as an Oracle DBA , let us know if you are looking for a change.
Rate: 50$ per hour on W2.
Oracle DBA on UNIX with minimum 7years working experience in all areas of 11g, 12c database Adminstration: RAC, performance tuning, datapump, backup/recovery, KSH programming, PLSQL, init parameters, replication methods. Good communication skill. Incentive to complete projects. Good interpersonal skills
Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation
- Work with internal customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
- Tests designed applications
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities
- Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experienceOracle DBA