Oracle EBS HR Techno Functional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Global Minerals Industry
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE EBS HR TECHNO FUNCTIONAL ROLE
The Oracle EBS HR Techno functional resource is responsible for working with Oracle (HRMS), several other HRIS Applications (such as Kenexa and SumTotal), and various 3rd party vendor software interfaces. This role requires meaningful experience developing and converting business requirements into functional design. Portion of the job entails providing global single point of contact for the efficient resolution of end-user application issues and requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES advises appropriate HR staff of corrections as needed.
* Expertise in RICEW components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows) is a plus.
* Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes and quality assurance testing. Lead functional acceptance testing of patches and upgrades. Train and document processes.
* Manage technical assistance request (TAR/SR) with Oracle.
* The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
- CWB experience
- Base Benefits experience
- Time and Labor experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 3 years of experience working on Oracle HRMS R12 and other HRIS software packages is required.
* Must have ESS/MSS
* Coordinate with users globally
* Be able to lead a project
* Run requirement gathering sessions
* Conduct UAT
* Coordinate with vendors
* Working knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL, Forms, Reports, Fast Formulas, HR APIs, XML Publisher, Workflow and AME is preferred.
* Working knowledge of Kenexa's Recruiting and Onboarding and SumTotal's Talent Management applications is not required but is a substantial differentiator.
* Strong Knowledge of Application Implementation Methodology (AIM), Application object Library (AOL) implementation standards and software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Experience on designing and implementing Oracle Alerts, OBIE and QlikView report is another substantial differentiator.