Oracle EBS Solution Architect 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION : ORACLE EBS SOLUTION ARCHITECT
LOCATION : INDIANAPOLIS IN
DURATION : DIRECT HIRE
Techno-Functional Oracle EBS Solution Architect
The Solution Architect manages and owns the selection process for applications architecture, defining technology implementation roadmaps that detail the implementation of initiatives to enhance a secured scalable business environment.
The Solution Architect will identify, analyze and recommend strategic applications for approval based on an understanding and anticipation of business requirements and opportunities. This role will facilitate improved and optimized delivery of proposed solutions, be it projects or enhancements, by identification and documentation of technical and architecture technology requirements to be developed by our third party partner in a timely, cost effective, and integrated manner.
The solution architect owns the responsibility and accountability of the software development for all domain technology and adherence to Enterprise Architecture guidelines, design patterns and standards as determined and set into policy. All build projects must be reviewed to provide technical development requirements and high level designs. All technical design documents must be reviewed and approved by the Solution Architect prior to development beginning. The Solution Architect is also responsible for execution of any "as built" audits to verify compliance with all technical requirements.
THE SOLUTION ARCHITECT WILL DRIVE ALL SOFTWARE EVALUATION EFFORTS IN CONGRUENCE WITH EA STANDARDS.
ARCHITECTURE SERVICES DELIVERY DISCOVERY THROUGH DEPLOYMENT
* Develop a roadmap of the evolution of the enterprise application/data/technology portfolio from current to future state (using process defined by the EA)
* Architectural Assessment and Review Work with implementation teams to assess and review the architectural implementation of systems and projects to ensure conformance with enterprise architectural standards
* Architectural Consulting Work with implementation teams to assist them with the team's specific implementation challenges
* While encouraging them to utilize enterprise architectural standards
* Collaborate with business partners, software and qualityengineers, technology and operations leadership to advance business outcomes and architectural concerns
* Collaborate with all 3rd party vendors and Managed Services team to develop and implement technology enabled business capability roadmaps.
* Utilize best practices to meet the needs of business with respect to scalability and performance.
* Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
* Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.