Oracle ERP Functional Analyst - Established Organization
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Oracle ERP Functional Analyst Position Features:
? Established Organization
? Great Pay to $120K
Oracle Functional Analyst.
Oracle ERP Analyst
Location: Birmingham, AL
The ERP Analyst supports Enterprise Resource Planning and other business application systems for the Company?s inclusive of all business units. The position is viewed as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for ERP system usage, support, requirements, and training.
1. Conducts training for current and newly hired users on ERP software usage. Prepares materials for training classes relative to the support service
2. Analyzes business requirements and application objectives relating to the ERP system
3. Identifies and interprets business processes and recommends best practice solutions relating to the ERP system
4. Troubleshoots and resolves technical and business issues surrounding the ERP system
5. Provides requirements, analysis, designs, builds, and tests reports and custom programs for the ERP system
6. Documents standard operating procedures and processes relating to the ERP system
7. Troubleshoots and resolves trouble tickets entered into the help desk software regarding the ERP system
8. Provides on-going ERP system support throughout entire organization.
9. Consults effectively with internal customers regarding ERP usage
10. Communicates effectively with users and management on all levels within the organization.
1. Requires a bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or a related area.
2. Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Enterprise Business Suite including but not limited to these modules: HR, Payroll, General Ledger, Payables, Cash Management, Assets, Purchasing, Work in Process, Inventory, Bill of Materials, Project Accounting, Project Manufacturing, Time and Labor, Compensation Workbench, HRMS, MSCA.
3. Proficient in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) and SQL tools such as Toad and SQL Developer.
4. Capable of creating and modifying BI Publisher reports.
5. Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
6. Required to have strong financial support skills relating to ERP systems. Must be knowledgeable of General Ledger systems, Journal Entries, and financial processes such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
7. Thorough understanding of ERP systems. Past experience implementing, customizing, and supporting ERP systems. Experienced writing reports for ERP systems. Knowledgeable of PC software and hardware configurations. Competent knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Networking, e-Mail, and Microsoft Office. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.