Oracle Enhancements and Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION FOR ENHANCEMENTS / DEVELOPMENT:
* Responsible to resolve and implement Level 3 issues.
* Analyze and drive root cause analysis.
* Perform implementation, maintenance, remediation, and troubleshooting services for enterprise applications.
* Maintain technical support documentation.
* Assist in testing and monitoring systems changes implemented in accordance with policies & procedures.
* Work with business sponsors to define business requirements, determine scope, and identify technical alternatives and limitations for system enhancements and change requests/enhancements.
* Translate business requirements into functional application designs, including analysis and application of best practices to create re-usable, configurable, and high performing application designs.
* Assist in the creation of screenshots and/or prototypes of future functionality to share with business sponsors.
* Work as part of a support team providing 24 x 7 Application Support for a suite of applications and serve as On-call support person on a rotation basis as required.
* Provide support for Restoration of Service. This includes investigation of cause of outage, quick response for problem remediation.
* Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
* Good Interpersonal and communications skills.
* Oracle 11g and higher
* Cold Fusion v7.0
* BIRT Reporting
* Impromptu Web Reporting v7.3/4
* Jasper v2.x and higher
* Java 1.6 and higher
* JBoss 5, Jboss 7, Jboss WildFly 8
* WebSphere 6 and higher
* IBM Actuate Report Writer
* TRM Rules Manager
* IBM Maximo Asset Management7.5 and higher
* CiM Visual Planner Suite
* Jboss ESB
* Java Web Services
* Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
* Java Script
* SQL Server 2005, 2012 and higher
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS REQUIRMENT:
* SQL Developer
* Dream Weaver
* Apache Subversion