Oracle Financial Functional Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE : ORACLE FINANCIAL FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
LOCATION : CINCINNATI, OH
DURATION : FULLTIME
* Must have experience of at least 10+ years in Oracle Financials, additional domain experience is added advantage-
* Working Experience in R12.x version is mandatory-
* Must have good knowledge and on hands working experience on General ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets for Implementation, Upgrade and Support projects. Cash Management is optional-
* Must have good knowledge in Sub Ledger Accounting in R12-
* Should have prior working experience on financial compliances and audit reporting-.
* Should be very conversant and on hands on period closures and should be able to demonstrate and guide business on existing period closure issues and suggest best practices-
* Experience on financial configurations of GL, AP, AR is a must - Must possess sound understanding and experience on Chart Change, Segments Mapping, Integration of Legacy systems with Oracle Financials-
* Experience on chart conversion is an added advantage-
* Should be able to troubleshoot GL, AR, AP, FA issues and must have working experience in customized environment-
* Should have worked as Financial lead on prior projects leading team with onshore and offshore resources -
* Should have worked on financials requirements analysis and provide solution through seeded and customized solutions. Should lead business discussions and demonstrate functional and application knowledge suggesting changes and resolution to issues-
* Should be able to independently perform demo's on financials requirement and provide solutions mapped to requirements-
* Working experience with automated tools (ePrentise and Appworx ) is an advantage-
* Should be knowing basics of technical tables for finance and aware of financial data flow within oracle-
* Must have prior experience on financials testing, should be able to write and modify scripts and work with business on testing issues-
* Good communication skills and interaction capabilities with project team members-