Oracle Financials Functional Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Santa Barbara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USAbased company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet highperforming, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
As a member of the IT Applications team, the IT Business System Analyst will be a key technical resource supporting Inogen business systems. Working under the direction of the Manager of Business Systems, the Business System Analyst will work closely with Business Stakeholders to develop business system processes, collect business requirements, create technical designs, lead projects to implement the solutions and provide ongoing business system support.
*often requires weekends and 24/7 support
* Be the primary functional and technical analyst for the Inogen business systems, including: Oracle eBusiness Suite R12, and other enterprise-scale applications
* Capable of defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
* Able to present proposed solutions to business stakeholders and management via whiteboard and PowerPoint. Translate Inogen business requirements into technical designs
* Develop business reports, interfaces and module enhancements using Oracle & 3rd party development tools
* Perform unit, integrated and functional tests and resolve issues found during testing
* Create technical design documents from Inogen business requirements
* Troubleshoot and debug applications systems, reports and interfaces
* Support & assist end users in the use of the Inogen business applications
* Seek assistance from, and lead teams of application system vendor-partners to resolve support issues
* Work directly with Oracle Customer Support to resolve issues.
* Possess strong communication and training skills and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users (Required)
* Broad experience with using, configuring and developing within Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.1.3,
* Knowledge of corporate accounting best practices and processes and translating the processes into functional and technical system requirements (Required)
* Experience with configuring and developing within Oracle eBusiness Suite R12.1.3,
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (Required)
* Outstanding teamwork skills (Required)
* A great desire to learn new skills and technologies (Required)
* Experience leading project teams of in-house and vendor partner technical resources (Required)
* Knowledge in Business Intelligence, Oracle Reports, Discoverer, Master Data Management and EDI (Desired)
* A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
* 3+ years administration, functional support, design, development and test experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite, Reports, APIs and interfaces
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
See the Inogen Team in action:
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* 401 (K) plan available for all employees
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program
* Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays
* Employee Assistance Program
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Inogen is an equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.