Oracle Financials Fusion Functional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHands-on Oracle Financials Implementation Solution Consultant & Functional expert in implementing some of the following Financial Applications.
Includes: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Payments & Subledger Accounting.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred.
Must have good experience with Fusion Financials implementation.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
Ability to travel as needed.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ability to work in cross-functional team involving technical and functional consultants and the end user;
* Proficient in developing solution roadmaps, writing user stories, and articulate solutions to the stakeholders as this role involves discussion at various levels with business stakeholders;
* Technical knowledge will be a plus to the extent of troubleshooting and analyzing data;
* Expertise in requirements definition, business analysis, design, systems integration, interface design and implementation;
* Should have developed functional specifications as well as test plans and tested scenarios using OUM methodology;
* Team player; Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to dive into the details to convert business requirements to actionable items;
* Ability to work efficiently; Multi-tasking skills a must.
* Compensation based on experience
**Location open near major airport**