Oracle Functional CRM Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE : CONSULTANT - ORACLE FUNCTIONAL CRM CONSULTANT
LOCATION : PITTSBURGH, PA
FULL TIME (PERMANENT) OPPORTUNITY
REQUIRED SKILLS :
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 5years of experience within the IT sector
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Leading Implementations on Oracle11i and R12 application in the area of Oracle Customer relationship management.
* Perform role of SME on business process cycles such as sales and service contracts, Depot repair, Customer returns, Subscription billing, Install based, credit check and Customers creation.
* Provide overall solution design for above business cycles using Oracle11i and R12 application modules of Oracle CRM.
* Prepare and review schedule to execute the project.
* Requirement elicitation and documentation.
* Preparing Solution Design using Oracle Applications and manage various phases of the project.
* Understanding of differences in R11i and Oracle R12 version.
* Configuration of modules and impact assessment/ re-design of custom components in R12 environment.
* Preparing Functional Design Document
* Requirement gathering and fit-gap analysis.
* E2E Integration testing and support user acceptance testing.
* Mentoring and coordinating offshore team.
* Experience in the Oracle11i and R12 Application Domain.
* Minimum 5years of Oracle Application functional expertise in Oracle CRM modules of Oracle R11 / R12 E-Business suite.
* ERP Implementation experience in Hi-tech business industry.
* Experience in Gap analysis, package evaluation, implementation, upgrade, testing and user training in Oracle Modules
* Experience in managing large and complex programs
* Experience working with multiple teams across geographical locations.
* Should have strong analytical skills, should be team-oriented with excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills.
* Minimum 4 end to end Implementations including upgrade experience
* Should possess strong communication skills.
* Should be effective at problem solving and decision-making.
Leadership and Communication
* Ability to provide Oracle consulting in client engagements so as to influence business and IT
* Ability to earn trust and build credibility with clients across functional areas
* Good communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
* Knowledge and exposure to Hi-tech business industry preferred