Oracle Fusion Middleware Integration Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: DOMAIN CONSULTANT / INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
TYPE: FULL TIME PERMANENT
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
Having 10+ years of experience in telecom domain and at least 5+ years playing the role of an Integration Architect.
* Oracle Fusion Middleware 12C (Mandatory)
* Oracle SOA Suite, ADF, WebLogic
* Knowledge of Amdocs OSS and BSS applications would be an advantage
* Knowledge of Open Source BPM solutions like RedHat JBOSS, Mule ESB etc would be a plus
* As a technical/project lead or project member, handle complex development assignments involving custom development and integration with 3rd party applications and services.
* Interpret architecture and design considerations, leading program design, implementation, reviews, and mentoring activities.
* Implement and evolve best practices associated with development, testing, and support.
* Lead and/or assist in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives.