Oracle IDM Solutions - Implementation Architects
We are actively looking for talented mid-to-senior level ORACLE IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT TECHNICAL/SOLUTION DESIGN SPECIALISTS to join our growing Oracle IDM practice areas. These key roles will be an integral part of our national Oracle Middleware team in developing and implementing IDM/IAM/SSO solutions and integrating them with Oracle EBS and other third party software in enterprise environments. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions require leaders who can adapt, have a can-do attitude, and can work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Consult on AST managedOracle Identity Management engagements, including implementations and upgrades
* Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to design and develop solutions for Enterprise Identity Management System (EIDM).
* Design, develop, test, and implement identity management (policy service) solutions using Oracle Identity and Access Management.
* Provide support to Project Team as well as Team members to troubleshoot and correct problems in the EIDM application.
* Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle Identity and Access Management
* Facilitate knowledge transfer
* Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT:
* Competitive pay
* Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
* Consult on AST managed projects with the latest Oracletechnologies
* Professional enrichment program (mentoring, training, certification, conferences)
* World-class benefits that start on day one
* 401K plan and match
* Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
* A fun and collaborative environment
AST Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Desired Skills and Experience
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* 5+years of Technical orArchitect level Identify Managementexperience inarchitecting solutions and implementingOracleIDM's suite such as:
* Oracle Identity Manager Design & Implementation
* Oracle Access Manager Design & Implementation
* Oracle Role Manager Design & Implementation
* Oracle Identity Analytics Design & Implementation
* Single Sign-On Design & Implementation
* Creating High Level and Detailed Design
* Defining Schema OID Master degree a plus
* Accomplished 4+ years of ITexperience preferably in IDM
* Clear understanding of SOA principals and concepts
* Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
* Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
* Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
* Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
* Organized and detailed oriented
* Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
* OCP Certification (optional)
* CISSP Certification (optional)