Oracle/PL/SQL/ C# Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Technical Architect to join our team in Albany, New York.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze, plan, create, modify, test and implement code
* Review of the current production C# code, created via the Asysco framework
* Based on current C# converted code, document requirements
* Using documented requirements, create Oracle stored procedures and packages to consolidate/encapsulate compensation payment logic, in adherence with Workers Compensation Law and current WCB regulations.
* Apply Worker s Comp. Law revisions and modifications as directed by the WCB
* Interface with the various claims systems to integrate specific claim information
* Feed all necessary data to the data warehouse/business intelligence system
* 4 years of experience in Oracle development, PL/SQL development including Triggers, Packages.
* At least 6 months experience with New York State Worker s Compensation Insurance, which includes the maintenance and end user support to process indemnity payments
* 4 years of experience in Oracle SQL tuning
* 6 years of experience in C# development
* 2 years of experience in JQuery development
* 1 year of experience in Microsoft MVC development
* At least 6 months experience with Innotas project portfolio management
* At least 6 months experience with Asysco framework
* 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or newer
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.