Oracle PL / SQL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
King Of Prussia, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONGSSR Inc. is a pioneer in Information Technology Consulting Services & Solutions. We are partnered with Fortune 500 clients, we are known for our high-touch, client-centric methodology, offering our clients high end matched quality, responsiveness and adaptability.
Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Note: Right now client is not Sponsoring any H1 B for this position but someone who can work on W2 or 1099 is preferred / Mandate.
NOTE: IF ANY H1 B VISA HOLDER WILLING TO TRANSFER IS HIS H1 B TO OUR ORGANIZATION CAN BE CONSIDERED
A financial Domain client is seeking to fill an Oracle PL/SQL Developer job in King of Prussia, PA for 6-month contract.
* Strong experience in Wealth management or Finance/Banking Domain
* Everything should be part of PL SQL Developers for writing stored procedures etc. in. Oracle Platform.
* Develop PL/SQL code Data Access Layers for use by client applications
* Work closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation
* Support refactoring of existing database schemas to support consolidation roadmap
* Work with senior architects to understand new designs
* Provide post implementation and on-going production support
* Manage reference data stored in Oracle DBs
* Typically requires 4-6 years Oracle PL/SQL development experience.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
* Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
* Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
* Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
* Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
* General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.