Oracle PL/SQL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
NTT Data Inc
King Of Prussia, PA
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join our team in King of Prussia, PA.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Strong experience in Wealth management or Finance/Banking Domain
* All should be part of PL SQL Developers for writing stored procedures etc in. Oracle Platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop PL/SQL code Data Access Layers for use by client applications
* Work closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation
* Support refactoring of existing database schemas to support consolidation roadmap
* Work with senior architects to understand new designs
* Provide post implementation and on-going production support
* Manage reference data stored in Oracle DBs
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of 5 years of software development experience.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
* Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
* Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
* 5 years of experience as a Oracle PL/SQL Developer *
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.