Oracle PL / SQL Developer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER for our client in SEATTLE, WA
JOB TITLE: ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
THE ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Converting existing PL/SQL code as needed to work with Transit's redesigned enterprise database.
* Perform testing and review of modified environment to ensure appropriate conversion.
* The Oracle PL/SQLDeveloper must have a minimum of three (3) years experience working with Oracle PL/SQL.
* Source Code: Contractor will utilize Team Foundation Server (TFS) environment for source code management, modifying exisitng source code modules consistent with Data Infrastructure Replacement Project (DIRP) needs.
* Test Plans: Test plans for Unit, Integration, Functional, Performance, and Acceptance testing as required.
* System Documentation: Comprehensive system documentation, including:
* Final system design and configuration documentation detailing the system infrastructure in all environments.
* Documentation required to assist with normal operational procedures or processes, such as backups/restores, maintenance cycles, etc.