Oracle PLSQL Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWINSTON -SALEM NC
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Oracle PLSQL Developer will be responsible for collaborating proactively with functional analysts to translate business and application requirements into configurable component designs and solutions. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide very responsive support to global applications.
* Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
* Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
* Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions, views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a part of a team.
* Enhance performance in the Applications environment. Tuning code, reviewing table and applying indexes were needed.
* Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
* Support and work in a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
* Code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise application solutions.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts
* Excellent technical skills with Oracle PLSQL and SQL Development (including stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers)
* Proficiency in data modeling and database design
* Experience writing complex queries, using advanced PLSQL concepts and performance tuning
* Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces etc.)
* Excellent understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and the translation of business requirements into them
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.
* In-depth knowledge of applications code registration procedures
* Good working knowledge in Unix/Linux shell scripting
* Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale initiatives
* Experience with global implementations of Oracle database-based solutions
* 3 years of experience in IT/Technology
* 3+ Years' experience in Oracle PLSQL development and oracle database design
* 3+ year experience with SQL (advance queries, tuning) and PL/SQL.
* 1+ year experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.