Oracle Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Cherokee Nation Businesses
Silver Spring, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONNavy Bloodborne Infection Management Center (NBIMC) information system.
The Navy Bloodborne Infection Management Center (NBIMC) oversees, on behalf of Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED), the administration and development of policies concerning Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection in the Department of the Navy (DON) in support of force readiness and personnel management. NBIMC supports the mission assigned by references DODI 6485.01 and SECNAVINST 5300.30 (series).
We are looking for a qualified Oracle Program Manager to take a Health IT implementation, for the Navy Bloodborne Infection Management Center (NBIMC) information system, from original concept through final implementation. The program manager must be well versed technically with several Oracle Implementation cycles under their belt and willing to interface with government IT professionals, the security program management team, SMEs, and medical lab researchers.
• Strong communication and client facing skills
• Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, computer services, and client services
• Defines project scope and objectives
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
• Manages the integration of development tasks and tracks and reviews Contractor deliverables
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
• Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems
• 7 to 10 years of more years of experience in the Information Technology (IT) field
• A minimum of an Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II IAW DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance (IA) Workforce Improvement Program
• Product knowledge preferred: Webcenter, OBIEE, Weblogic, Oracle Database (12c), Oracle Integrator
• No Telework allowed
• Active Secret Clearance
• PMP Certification required
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10436 online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf