Oracle SOA Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Consulting/Services Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for ORACLE SOA CONSULTANT WITH APPIAN for our client in MONROE, MI
JOB TITLE: ORACLE SOA CONSULTANT WITH APPIAN
JOB LOCATION: MONROE, MI
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Oracle SOA/ OSB/ BPM/ BPEL/ Appian
Primarily an Appi a n guy and worked 2years back in Oracle SOA suite. Also last few customers were government where primary focus is security and were not that complex.
Primary background in Oracle SOA Integration with some experience in BPM but that is basic where he has not done complex process handling and externalizing data for long running processes.
* Should be around solid 13 to 16years of experience in integration, Oracle SOA, OSB, BPEL and BPM space
* Should have a hands on and ability to think design with a combination of open source as Oracle product capabilities
* Strong experience in Oracle Fusion middleware is required
* Should have a full round of experience on Platform Architecture work ( in terms of creation of logical, physical and reference integration architecture), should have done detailed capacity planning exercise for the platform, should have experience in terms of interacting with OEM partners
* Should be capable and should have experience in terms of setting up Design time and run time governance
* Working knowledge on Monitoring packs packs is must
* Should have excellent track record on onsite-offshore execution and handling of teams
* Should have excellent communication and documentation skills
* Should have exposed and should have worked with BPM, BAM, Event processing, Service repository, enterprise monitoring, ESB features
* Should have a robust knowledge on SOA Design patterns, Integration design patterns along with BPM patterns and should have experience of using those patterns during implementation
* Should have participated in terms of analysis of requirements, coming with Decision tree, doing cataloguing and identification of reusable services and creation of re-usable service and participate and helping the technical architects in terms of doing designing