Oracle SOA Consultant with OSB, BPEL and BPM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for ORACLE SOA CONSULTANT WITH OSB, BPEL AND BPM for our client in MONROE, MI
JOB TITLE: ORACLE SOA CONSULTANT WITH OSB, BPEL AND BPM
JOB LOCATION: MONROE, MI
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Oracle SOA/ OSB/ BPM/ BPEL
* Should be around solid 13 to 16 years of experience in integration, Oracle SOA, OSB, BPEL and BPM space
* Should have a hands on and ability to think design with a combination of open source as Oracle product capabilities
* Strong experience in Oracle Fusion middleware is required
* Should have a full round of experience on Platform Architecture work ( in terms of creation of logical, physical and reference integration architecture), should have done detailed capacity planning exercise for the platform, should have experience in terms of interacting with OEM partners
* Should be capable and should have experience in terms of setting up Design time and run time governance
* Working knowledge on Monitoring packs packs is must
* Should have excellent track record on onsite-offshore execution and handling of teams
* Should have excellent communication and documentation skills
* Should have exposed and should have worked with BPM, BAM, Event processing, Service repository, enterprise monitoring, ESB features
* Should have a robust knowledge on SOA Design patterns, Integration design patterns along with BPM patterns and should have experience of using those patterns during implementation
* Should have participated in terms of analysis of requirements, coming with Decision tree, doing cataloguing and identification of reusable services and creation of re-usable service and participate and helping the technical architects in terms of doing designing