Oracle SOA Developer 8/16/2016
Geina O'Malley Company Inc
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The ORACLE SOA DEVELOPER will design and develop technical solutions using ORACLE SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE 11G on an ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE 11G platform to support current business needs. In this role, you will contribute to all aspects of project life cycle from design to deployment to include design, code, unit test and collaboration with other technical members of the team to carry out the project requirements and deliverables.
* Design and implement technical solutions using Service Oriented Architecture
* Design and Implement web services and business processes using Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, Mediator
* Design and develop XML schemas and XML transformations using XSD and XSLT
* Translate business requirements into technical design and prepares MD70 documents as per AIM methodologies
* Ensures that all service development complies with Enterprise Standards and adheres to development guidelines.
* Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
* Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
* Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks
* Actively participate in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
* 3years of experience using Oracle SOA Suite 11g framework for designing technical solutions based on business processes
* 3years of developing SOA processes in Oracle SOA Suite 11g, BPEL, Mediator and Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
* 3years of experience with XML, XSD, XSLT parsers
* 2years of basic SQL and PL/SQL programming languages
* Experience in using DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, AQ and JMS adapters
* Knowledge of Weblogic 10.3 or higher
* Must be good at debugging service issues
* Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.
* Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication)
* Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Subversion
* Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation
* Experience with deployment and debugging using WebLogic Admin Console
* Experience with transaction management for SOA solutions that span multiple systems
Local candidates are encouraged. Sorry, we are unable to sponsor or transfer at this time. NO 3rd party. No C2C. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
KEY WORDS: Developer, Oracle SOA Suite 11g Framework, Service Oriented Architecture, Oracle11g, OSB, Oracle Server Bus, BPEL, WebLogic 10.3, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Fusion Middleware, XML, XSLT, XSD, Parsers, DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, AQ Adapters, JMS Adapters, Relational Database, Subversion