Oracle / SQL Lead DBA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: ORACLE/SQL LEAD DBA - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* At least 8Years of work experience as Oracle core DBA.
* 3years of MSSQL Experience.
* Experience in managing/leading team
* OCP-DBA in any of the version of Oracle
* Hands on Installation, Patching, Upgrades.
* Hands-on in Refreshes with RMAN, Export/Import.
* Hands-on in RMAN (NetBackup (VERITAS and TSM)).
* Hands-on in Backup and Recovery.
* Hands-on in 10g, 11g, 12c RAC.
* Physical Standby and Data replications like BCV/ SAN Copy.
* Must be good in troubleshooting of production issues and finding root causes.
* Good knowledge in Performance Tuning, Materialized Views and Partitioning.
* Must have worked in UNIX environment.
* Good understanding of ASM and Cluster file systems like GPFS, OCFS.
* Good on communication.
* Ready to work in night shifts and off hours.
* Ready to handle escalations during off hours.
* SLA/ITIL Management
* Team Management
* Microsoft SQL Standalone Installations.
* Microsoft SQL Cluster installations and configurations.
* Microsoft SQL Replication like log shipping.
* Microsoft SQL database refreshes.
* Customer handling skills.