Oracle Service Bus - Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: ORACLE SERVICE BUS CONSULTANT - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Provide production support for the exchange and medical partner business - troubleshooting, review logs, review/update configuration, make minor modifications to handle different situations as necessary
* Develop OSB pipelines to support new business requirements and partners - be able to work on multiple partner requirements at the same time; make sound technical design and implementation decisions, based on scenarios and prior experience
* Handle OSB and Java components, along with performing several database operations in PL-SQL, work with Infrastructure teams to support testing and troubleshooting of the operations
* Work with the Business Analyst to review and implement EDI related changes in the software, Clarify questions, Incorporate many changes required to support interactions with the business
* Work with the technical team members to perform design/code reviews, follow change control processes to take quality code to production
* Be disciplined about maintaining source code control and versioning; adhere to strict process to check-in/checkout, regardless of the dynamic nature of the environment
* Work with Offshore teams to provide/clarify requirements, support code development offshore, participate in and contribute to best practices, appropriately support the implementation of developed software