Oracle Trainer(Oracle Fusion ERP Application Trainer) 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
Oracle Fusion (especially Rel 11) is very new to the market so we will consider applicants with Oracle EBS skills and experience as well, but Fusion experience (on any release) is preferred.
This position requires a qualified application trainer to develop, deliver and maintain functional training on Oracle Fusion ERP modules for end users. When delivering training, travel is expected to GE sites as required. The trainer must have excellent English language verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in the following functions:
* Delivering application functional training to all levels of staff
* Designing and/or redesigning content
* Providing regular feedback/status reports to participant's management
* Delivering train the trainer sessions and coaching less experienced trainers
* Prepare for and deliver training to target audiences via classroom, virtual or webinar.
* Record training for re-use.
* Use adult learning techniques, training tools and terminology appropriate to the learner and topic. Adapt presentation style to meet the learner needs. Practice good classroom management techniques to handle a variety of classroom situations. Anticipate, address and field questions. Provide both positive and constructive feedback to learners.
* Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
* Ensure all training materials are updated on a timely basis and scrubbed of personally identifiable information, using the most current, up-to-date format and content.
* Understand the basic component of developing a training solution. Use sound adult learning techniques and approved templates. Materials include, but are not limited to, manuals, job aids, visual aids, wall charts, PowerPoint presentations, hands-on demonstrations within the applications.
* Confer with management and subject matter experts to gain knowledge of work situation requiring training for employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
* Lead training related projects, as needed.
* Create training assessments and surveys.
* Evaluate trending learning event results.
* Gather and summarize subject matter research for developing training.
* Creating reports and status on training/class activities.
* Act as SME to help design learning interventions.
* Design and develop training aids, including instructor and participant guides, job aids, quick-fact reference guides, and other various materials.
* Design and develop online training materials specific to company's programs, policies, and processes.
* On an ongoing basis maintain, revise, and improve existing online courses.
* Ability to travel 100%
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communications or Social Science
* 5 or more years of progressive experience in the area of Training and Curriculum Design
* Experience with adult learning concepts and training delivery techniques
* Proficient in Microsoft products; Word, PowerPoint
* Oracle Fusion ERP application training (all financial and supply chain modules), preferably Release 11
* Strong business acumen
* Experience building and maintaining interpersonal relationships, managing conflict, solving problems and handling multiple assignments
* Able to work independently and with a team
* Independent; does not require daily guidance in order to thrive and take initiative
* Communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form