Order Administrator I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
TransCore Intelligent Transportation Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
TransCore Amtech Systems, LLC a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a full-time Order Administrator I to join our team in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Summary: Performs a wide variety of support activities in the order processing function. Receives reviews, accepts, processes, and schedules internal purchase orders in the ERP system. Responsible for processing customer invoices on a daily basis, sending weekly statements and managing accounts receivable collections.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Daily - processes and distributes customer invoices.
* Weekly - generates ageing report and processes customer statements.
* Participates in Order Administration staff meetings and Manufacturing meetings.
* Assists in maintaining Order Administration files to ensure document retention guidelines are followed.
* Calls customers with past due accounts for payment commitments.
* Supports staff in receiving, scanning, and attaching documents, such as Tax resale certifications, in the ERP system.
* Receives, reviews, and processes internal customer purchase orders.
* Schedules internal orders with manufacturing and enters into ERP system.
* Responds to customer inquiries concerning invoices, statements, product availability, pricing, product specifications, and order status.
* Participates in the manufacturing production-planning process.
* Generates and updates various reports, policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
A leader in the transportation industry since 1934, TransCore provides innovative, technical solutions including next generation Open Road Tolling, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Radio Frequency Identification systems that secure access and vehicle registration for airports, hospitals, parking garages, border patrols, trucking fleets and rail carriers. TransCore also operates tolling customer service centers for transportation agencies throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, and Dubai. TransCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roper Technologies Inc., a diversified growth company in the S&P 500, Fortune 1000 and Russell 1000 indices.
TransCore offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible savings accounts, 401K, Life and AD&D insurance, a comprehensive Paid Leave program, and a Tuition Reimbursement program. Participation is limited to regular full-time employees.
TransCore provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To learn more about TransCore please visit us at www.transcore.com.
Sponsorship and relocation assistance are not offered at this time for this position.
All referrals and r sum s are managed exclusively through the Human Resources Department. TransCore will not consider unsolicited r sum s from vendors including search firms, fee-based referral services and/or recruitment agencies.