Order Fulfillment Specialist - pays up to $50,000 - Fremont
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A well known bio-tech firm in the East Bay is looking to add an Order Fulfillment Specialist to their tenured team. This Order Fulfillment Specialist position is with an organization that promotes from within and values their workforce. They offer great benefits, company events, and a fun working environment. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processes all customer orders accurately and in timely fashion (same-day).
- Review all details of the order for accuracy, and confirm pricing.
- Review product availability utilizing all available resources and global warehouses.
- If product is not available within requested timeline, explore product alternatives.
- Send written order confirmation to customer, including expected date of delivery.
- Ongoing monitoring of open orders until order is fulfilled. Expedite orders when appropriate.
- Reconfirm delivery if promise date changes.
- Act as liaison between customer and Supply Chain Coordinator to meet delivery requests.
- Process manual invoices, when necessary.
- Custom Projects order administration to include order entry and creation of Project Circulation forms, working with Project Manager and liaison with customer purchase order related details.
- Process other transactions, including requests for Returns, Credits, Samples, and Consignments. General clerical duties, including filing of orders, etc.
- Place Purchase Orders to vendors as required.
Manage special requests often required by Key Accounts
- Set up new customers in SAP; obtain proper information on credit, tax class, and work to establish an appropriate credit limit request.
- Create down payment documents and or billings as needed.
- Process quotations as needed.
- Enter customer-specific pricing in customer account.
- Communicate sales, customer and order information to Sales Representative.
- Assist Sales in achieving sales targets through various tasks as needed.
- Develop and reach a level of knowledge of product lines to actively assist customer in basic technical support and be able to offer substitutions.
- Attend periodic training sessions.
- Coordinate with technical staff to ensure accuracy of information being provided.
- Participate in special projects as required by Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Material Planning (i.e. Bi-annual physical inventory, etc.)
If you have exceptional professional communication skills, both orally and written. An ability to function in a multi-tasking environment. With an aptitude to learn technical product knowledge of a wide and scientific product portfolio, with expertise using SAP, and an exceptional commitment to exceeding customer expectations apply today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Minimum 2 year college degree and/or minimum of 3-years experience with customer service.