Order Management Specialist/Data Entry Specialist II 8/11/2016
Artech Information Systems
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* Manage all order verification and order entry aspects for Ethernet and Carrier Ethernet (cell backhaul) customers. Work with sales and sales design engineers for order clarification. Following the "clean" order requirements for processing of order.
* Enter Metro-E and Carrier orders into customer management system and track order to completion.
* Process Access Service Requests (ASRs) received from cell backhaul customers for service in customer management system. Track to completion.
* Responsible for creating and submitting Change Management ticket for Metro-E, Carrier & Cell Backhaul tower turn-ups. Change Management tickets require coordination with Project Management, NetworkEngineering and Network Operations for Plant Test Dates, Juniper Scripts, SMOPs and Elements.
* Effectively communicates both verbally and written with internal groups regarding orders, change management tickets, issues or escalations and works to ensure a timely delivery of service.
* Participate in conference calls pertaining to customer installations. Document and respond to action items as necessary.
* Provide support to internal groups regarding contract price changes and order inquiries.
* Proactively drives Order Management tasks to completion. Prioritizes work to complete tasks and works with minimal supervision.
* Other duties as assigned
* Experience supporting Metro Ethernet, Carrier or Cell Backhaul a plus.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* One to two years project management experience a plus
* Demonstrated understanding of data services/solutions
* Dynamic Routing (Border Gateway Protocol)
* Static Routing
* IP Address Allocation
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel, Word & Power Point.
* Experience tracking orders and identifying issues in order processing which impacts service installation and customer billing.
* Knowledge of Comcast Business Services - Enterprise process and tools a plus.
* Experience with analyzing customer invoices a plus
* A strong commitment to customer experience
* Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, timelines and demands of the business environment.
* Self motivated individual with dedicated sense of follow-up
* Advanced oral and written communications