This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Locates and picks product to fill customer orders. Specific job assignments generally may include case picking in the pick
module, less-than-case picking in the Eaches pick areas, and UPS processing.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Picks orders according to bay locations, procuring correct quantity and type of filter.
2. Utilizes pick labels, pick sheets and voice picking equipment as necessary to pick orders.
3. Replenishes inventory in bay locations.
4. Operates electric or manual pallet jacks, hand-held RF terminals, and radios as necessary.
5. Assists in physical inventory counts of finished goods as required.
6. Assists with loading or unloading export containers as required.
7. Inspects cases of filters to ensure that damaged or otherwise defective cases are not shipped. Reports problems to
department supervision immediately.
8. Operates pallet jack, power cart and hand-held RF terminals and radios as necessary.
9. Responsible for meeting established unit production standards.
10. Completes department paperwork as required.
11. Keeps work area neat, clean, organized, and under control.
12. Responsible for observing safety rules at all times and reporting unsafe conditions to department supervision.
Baldwin Filters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Required: Eighth grade education.
Preferred: High school education and three months work experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.