This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TheOrder Selector is responsible for the accurate storing, shipping and receiving of product to meet company standards or safety, security, sanitation and productivity.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Loads and unloads freight in an efficient and safe manner
* Moves product to storage area with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store merchandise in the appropriate areas
* Picks orders for shipment and assembles various types of merchandise to be shipped
* Process orders including picking, checking, sorting, consolidating freight, wrapping pallets, packing loading and shipment confirmation of customer orders
* Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner, as required
* Checks and verifies freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation
* Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area
* Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse
* Conducts operations in a manner promoting safety
* Conducts sanitation functions as requested
* Assists in physical inventories, as needed
* Attention to detail
* Forklift experience or certification
* At least 1 year of warehouse/distribution experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
* Must be able to work in varying facility conditions
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Family owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development