Organ Transplant Unit RN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for ORGAN TRANSPLANT UNIT RN for our client in INDIANAPOLIS, IN
JOB TITLE: ORGAN TRANSPLANT UNIT RN
JOB LOCATION: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Required Organ Transplant Unit RN
* Prefer2-4years' solid organ transplant experience in a large academic medical center.
* Must be willing to work in high acuity pre and post organ transplant unit which takes IV insulin, non-titrating Dopamine drips, Thymoglobulin and other chemotherapy medications. Nurse to patient ratio of 1:3 or 1:4
* Must be willing to work in other medical-surgical floors within the hospital. Nurse ratios may be 1:4, 1:5
* Experience in charting with Cerner
* Candidates must be willing to work day/night shift, weekend, and holiday hours
* Credentials must include BLS with BSN preferred
* Med-surg Adult