Organic Prep Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
ALS Environmental USA
* Prepare samples for analysis using various EPA Methods in accordance with ASL standard operating procedures.
* Responsible to safely and properly wash scientific glassware
* Recognize and maintain safe working conditions. Use appropriate safety equipment.
* Maintain a clean, orderly work environment.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to work off shift
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Dedication to supporting goals, objectives, and philosophies of ALS.
* Diligent work ethic and the ability to work as a team member
* High energy level, confidence, and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Multi-tasked, organized, and detail oriented.
* Proficient English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff, management and clients in a professional manner.
* Able to work well in a team and has problem solving capabilities.
* HS Diploma
* Additional education or experience working in a laboratory setting preferred.
* Good verbal communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly and follow direction
* Strong commitment to quality and integrity
* The ability to stand for intervals of up to 8 hours while working
* Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with co-workers and managers
* Dexterity in hands and fingers to handle glassware
* Must have average vision and able to see to read labels
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: