Organization Performance Professional
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIf you are passionate about Talent Management and working with teams to develop strategies around people, we are hiring an Organizational Performance professional to support the implementation of global organization performance and talent development strategies at Johns Manville. The Organizational Performance professional will drive JM's performance management processes and support enabling systems. This position will assess our organizational effectiveness and design organization-wide initiatives that improve and strengthen identified focus areas. This position will also be involved in the design of our pay, rewards, and recognition processes and programs to drive desired results. This position reports directly to the Organization Performance & Development Manager.
Drive the execution of performance management processes. Provide functional support for the technology which enables the process. Identify opportunities for improvements and implement changes to processes or systems.
Work with JM leadership to identify and provide highly effective organization performance improvement initiatives, training and development programs that align with business strategies.
Design, develop, and deliver in-house organizational initiatives and programs intended to effectively measure, evaluate, and enhance the retention, performance, and capabilities of employees as well as improve organization effectiveness
Engage in partnerships with third party organizations to provide development opportunities for employees
Provide input into the organization's recognition and reward strategy. Design and implement programs or processes which align with that strategy.
Participate in the analysis of our pay and governance to ensure desired results are being driven by the design.
Ensure alignment in communications that drive overall organization performance strategy.
Partner with HR Generalists to drive succession planning throughout the organization.
Implement and provide ongoing support to employees on the organization's career development strategy.
* Bachelors degree.
* 5 or more years of HR experience.
* Experience / knowledge of organizational and leadership development practices.
* Ability to develop and facilitate trainings.
* Ability to work cross functionally and influence across the organization.
* Ability to be flexible and lead change management.
* Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
* Ability to travel up to 10%.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Customer focused perspective communications, work with managers, active listening to understand, ask questions, interpret and proposed solutions.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Proven success initiating change.
* Experience using SuccessFactors.
* Experience managing processes and projects across multiple sites.
* Global experience.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
JM has a long history of sustainable efforts and strives to continually improve our sustainability practices through a focus on innovation, productivity and leadership that ensures we meet the needs of current stakeholders without sacrificing the needs of future generations. For additional information please read our Sustainability Report